Monday, August 15, 2005

Nasruddin : Applied Non-duality

Whatever the title means, I got it from our beloved Mullah yahoo group. With tons of things to do, his story is like torrential rain on a Malaysian-style hazy day.

Nasrudin participated in a wrestling contest. Due to his agility and
speed, he succeeded in getting to the finals. In the final bout he was matched against a huge and powerful pro.

The guy got him caught and held in an impossibly contorted position,and the situation of Nasrudin seemed hopeless. Then, all of a sudden, to everybody's surprise, in an unbelievable bust of energy Nasrudin released himself from the hold, and vanquished his opponent.

He was declared a winner.

Later that evening a close friend asked him how he did it. "Well," said Nasrudin, "I gave up all hope... then I saw in front of me pair of hairy balls. Forgetting all about fair play, I bit in with all my strength.

You have no idea how much energy a man gets when he bites his own balls."

No comments: