Thursday, August 25, 2005

Marhaban Acoustica

What a refresh it was, to a tired body & weak spirit, to hear people praising our Lord and His best of creations. When the physical is tired, and sound waves coming into the ears like a live jamming session, it was like those people in the Shell commercial.

Well, somebody was blessed with a child and a 'cukur rambut' was held last Thursday in Damansara and like any 'cukur rambut' thing, in villages or cities, 'Marhaban' & other qasidah was sung.

Perhaps some other time, I could put the sound files here. On the other hand, if anybody wants copy of Mawlid Di'bae cd, let me know.

4 comments:

Lollies said...

yes the marhaban was really good. Riza gave me a copy. he also gave me some songs yang ada satu kumpulan macam omputeh. If I am not mistaken they are a group of russians and macam2 ethnic (I tak sure) based in Indonesia. Nyanyi pun melayu/ indonesia..tapik sangat terbestestnya (indicating superlative)

Nazrah Leopolis said...

kita nak boleh?

nazrahayu di alamat gmail dot com

an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

bucit, thanks for dropping by. melawat la lagi ek?

Anonymous said...

hahahah..lamo doh kawe do jupo swong