Friday, October 14, 2005

Mengidam

Somehow la, satu dua hari ni, saya dok mengidam dengar lagu lagu rock zaman 70's or 80's gitu. I find listening to these songs is like having a good jeruk manga, you know, those yang tak masam sangat, tak masin, and the manga is not tua, or too young, just crispy gitu.

So these songs are playing frequently on my laptop at work:
Queen : Bohemian Rhapsody
Pink Floyd : Learning to Fly
Skid Row : 18 and Life, Wasted Time
Warrant : Heaven
Santana : Black Magic Woman
Moody Blues : Dust in the Wind, Night in White Satin
Harry Chapin : Cats in the Cradle (if u never listen to this, go find it)

After this phase, I think it will be lagu raya, though I don't think I like those as much. Coz I feel that I don't deserve to raya since I don't take advantage of those blessings that came down during Ramadan so much.

Shaykh Hisham once said (roughly la kan), if we are involved in business, we will do more if the market is on the upward swing. It will be crazy for traders not to sell or invest more during good times. The same with Allah, the months of Rajab, Sha'ban, & Ramadan are like the best months to do business with Him.

Emmm, kena pi terawih la kot malam ni. Semalam dah miss.

5 comments:

Kissman said...

I also like Boy George's Karma Chameleon and The Crying Game. Cite The Crying Game tu syok gila.

Anonymous said...

la...tu kira post script la tu..hahahah

Lollies said...

banyak orang bisnis masa ramadhan ni nampak aje cantik, bila rasa ueekkkk tak sedap

an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

harry chapin's cats in the cradle is the best version ever!!!!

Anonymous said...

Man Bucit...Bucit tu ape maksudnyer? Buncit tu tau la...

-oren-